Webb Road Flea Market, A Local Tradition

fleamarket

Photo Credit: Sydney Smith

Sydney Smith, Editor
January 30, 2013
Filed under Fun Stuff, Out & About

Located at 905 Webb Road in Salisbury, North Carolina, this flea market is a hot spot for locals looking for great deals on all kinds of different items.

After burning down in 2010, the original market was completely destroyed. After some hard work and major rebuilding, a new market was erected from the rubble and ash. Again, the Webb Road Flea Market continues to be a thriving, fantastic place to find excellent bargains.

There are vendors for nearly everything imaginable. Open from 8AM-5PM every Saturday and Sunday, local vendors selling produce, electronics, make up, clothing, tools, jewelry, antiques, books, and a vast array of other products set up stands and sell goods to the bargain hunters of Salisbury.

Small food stands are also set up in the building. Food options include authentic Mexican food and some more traditional all-American type selections, like beef franks, cheeseburgers, and fries.

Along with the outstanding pricing (think wide-scale, everything-must-go types of prices), a few rare items may pop up along the tables of goods for sale, such as vintage comic books, old editions of classic literary works, and valuable jewelry. The best part of shopping at the Webb Road Flea Market is the feeling of getting a great item at an incredibly low price.

If you find yourself bored one weekend, grab a few spare dollars and head over to Webb Road Flea Market. The market is located about ten minutes away from campus, and you never know what you will find!