WINTERFEST IS COMING, WINTERFEST IS COMING!

winterfest13_zps769a2f2e-1_zps04d8c338

Related Content

Raven Canty, Media Editor/ Writer
January 30, 2013
Filed under Events, Student Life & News

It’s that time of the year when everyone on campus is getting ready for one of the biggest events of the year, WINTERFEST, which is hosted by Helen Foil Beard Women Society (HFBWS). This year students can come dressed up in their VINTAGE HOLLYWOOD glam.

Winterfest will be a little later than normal this year. It is going to be on Saturday, February 9th, starting at 9pm and lasting until 1am. The event will be in the Peeler-Crystal Lounge in the Robertson College-Community Center.

There are a few differences this year with Winterfest. Tickets will be given out early this year instead at the event. They are still free and students can still bring a guest (have your guest’s name with you when you go get tickets). The night of Winterfest, students will have to present their ticket along with their Student ID to be admitted and will be given a wristband.

Tickets will be given out on February 6th, 7th, and 8th in the Student Center during lunch and dinner.

In addition to giving out tickets to Winterfest, this year’s tickets for the giveaway will be given out before the event. Tickets for the giveaways will happen on Thursday, February 7th at 11am. If there are any tickets left over, the rest of the tickets will be given out again on Friday, February 8th at 6pm.

At Winterfest, students will be able to take pictures with a photographer and also enjoy food provided by HFBWS. In addition, there will be music from a DJ the whole night.

Any questions, please contact Raven Canty at rscanty@catawba.edu.