Are you bored during quarantine? Do you want to take your mind off doing online classes? Let’s destress. Here are some things that I have done to help cleanse my mind, and destress from all my school work:
- Take a walk! Enjoy the outside and get some exercise while you’re out there. Take a walk, and listen to some music. You can still maintain social distancing while doing so!
- Draw or paint! All you need is a few colors, can be pens, markers, crayons, etc., and print off a printable coloring page from google and WALA!
- Clean your room! Since were all at home, or some where put, now is a good time to unpack all your things from school and de-clutter. Organize your textbooks, papers, and throw away what you don’t need anymore.
- Clear up storage on your phone or computer! Deleting things I don’t really need anymore seems to helped with my stress A LOT. I’ve stored pictures I wanted to save on Google Drive, and deleted them out of my phone. I’ve deleted old files off my computer as well.
- Play video games! If you’re a gamer, this probably has already helped you during this crisis we’re all going through.
- Play board games with your family! Have a fun family game night. You can download different games on your phone like charades, and play them with whoever you’re in quarantine with.
Times are weird right now for all students, faculty and staff. Remember, to use your resources at the school, wash your hands, and practice social distancing! Stay healthy, Catawba.